K2 Grunt Rail
K2 Grunt Rail
* UPDATE(9/21/2021) : Out of Stock, this will be back in stock at the first week of November
This special rail is designed to modernize ROK K2 rifle. Simple and effective design was our goal during development. This FreeFloating handguard let you use various aiming device like scope, reflex sight, laser and weapon lights. Also, it allows to use more accossories compatible with M-LOK Interface.
- Small quantites are under field testing by South Korea Army(Feb, 2021)
- Waiting for shipment from South Korea (April, 2021)
- Material : AL6013 / Black Hard Anodizing
- Rail Interface : STANAG 4694 "NATO Acessory Rail"
- M-LOK interface on 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 clock position
- Free Floating Design
- Light Weight (Less than 350 Gram total, fasteners included)
- Compatible with
d) any K2 patterned rifle having two screws mounting interface on upper receiver
NOTE : The Grunt rail is designed to fit tight around upper receiver screw place. Certain batch of DR200 is having bigger diameter in that area, it prevent the Grunt rail installed properly. We haven't heard this issue on hundreds of K2(in South Korea ) and K2 pattern rifle in USA. But a couple of cases of DR200 are reported.
We recommend to file or machine outside diameter of screw place to use the Grunt rail if you are having issue. If anyone who want to know the dimensions of rail to machine your receiver, please contact us.
* Made in South Korea by MITS Precision